Friday, August 17, 2012

Signed Copies of Sullivan's War Now Available!

Yesterday, I received my shipment of Sullivan's War. If you head over to my web store you can order a signed copy. I also have a cool new bookmark design and each book ordered comes with a Collector's Pack (which includes three different bookmarks and a signed card featuring the cover of the book). You'll also see that Sullivan's War and my collection Short Stories are available together at a discount. Order this weekend and your book(s) will be mailed out on Monday.

Please do check it out: Michael K. Rose's Web Store.

And for those of you who prefer eBooks, you can get a copy for the Kindle or the Nook. Links to all stores can be found here.

Thank you to all who have supported me thus far! Without my readers, none of this would be possible.

Best Wishes,
Michael K. Rose

Sullivan's War with Collector's Pack
Short Stories with Collector's Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment